Terms and Condition
Terms & Condition
Who is Jazzkart.com?
Jazzkart.com is online delivery portal in India. This page contains all terms and conditions that stand for all orders placed on this site.
For all same day orders, orders have to be made before 4pm on the same day (*for Delhi/NCR). All orders made after this shall be considered for delivery latest by the next day.
We do not guarantee any timed delivery, our regular delivery timings are between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. Clients can request specific timings in the Special Instructions section of payment form, we will try our best to honor the client’s request but cannot commit 100% efficiency in timing of delivery.
Delivery timings if promised cannot be guaranteed in case of special circumstances like extreme weather conditions, riots, strikes, elections, bandhs etc., the order cancelation would not be possible in such circumstances
All the discounts are decided by Jazzkart.com team and none of the Discount and Offers can be clubbed together.
Any changes to the recipient address would be entertained free of cost if they are requested before 48hrs of the actual delivery. Changes after that will not be entertained and order would not be cancelled.
Change of address would not be possible for products from the gift section after dispatch.
Any changes to the order would be entertained with monetary adjustments if requested before 48hrs of the actual delivery. Changes after that will not be entertained and order would not be cancelled. Cancellation charges of 10% are applicable on all cancellation requests
The quantity of product will be the same if there have to be substitutions because of non-availability of products these substitutions will be of equal or higher quality. Change of colour of product due to non-availability shall also consider under this condition.
We will cater to any reports of damaged products on the same day of delivery only i.e within 24 hours of delivery. The problem report must be supported with substantial proofs of the damage made to the product.
Rules for delivery:
Delivery will be made as per the delivery instructions. E.g. if delivery instructions state that the product must be delivered to the recipient only, it will not be given to anyone else and shall be considered delivered if recipient is not available. If recipient doesn’t accept the delivery, we shall consider the order to be delivered.
Jazzkart will be able to attempt delivery of your product only ONCE. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no re-delivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases:
- Wrong shipping/delivery address.
- Recipient not available.
- Premises locked.
- Wrong landlines / Mobile number or Extension number which may render us unable to reach the recipient for the delivery.
- Recipient refusing to accept the delivery.
- Delivered the product at the Gate/ Reception/ Neighbor.
Rules for Duplicate Orders:
If Jazzkart.com finds that the same order has been made twice we will try to contact the customer and get that clarified. If the customer is not contactable we will take the decision on our behalf and that will be final.
Dealing with Fraudulent Customers:
If we find out any fraudulent behavior from any client in terms of wrong address, unethical message, odd delivery timings or any other reason, we hold the power to reject that order or ban that customer without being answerable to anyone.
Rules for unfounded recipient:
In case the final customer is not available for receiving the placed order and we have strict instructions to deliver only to the intended customer the order shall be considered delivered and no refund will be made. Please refer Cancellation and Refund Policy for further details.
- All courier items will be shipped using Blue Dart or equivalent courier. As such we cannot specify any delivery date or timing for such order. All orders will be delivered between 9am – 7pm and may take 3-9 days of shipping time depending on the product, availability and other parameters.
- We hold the right to extend our services to any individual, organization, group or business unit. We may refuse to serve any individual, organization, group or business unit solely on our own will and we will not be answerable to anyone.
- Jazzkart.com may amend its Terms & Conditions from time to time. These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Carnal.
- I understand that jazzkart.com can send transactional and promotional messages on my registered phone number. If you have any questions/comments about our Terms & Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.