- What are the Convenience Fees?
Delivery charge varies with each Seller.
Sellers collect relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In these scenarios, charging a minimal delivery fee helps them cancel logistics costs. Please check your order outline to understand the delivery fees for individual products.
For Products listed as F-Assured, Rs 40 fee for shipping per item is applied when the order value is less than Rs 500. While, orders of Rs 500 or over are delivered free.
- If the purchase is cancelled, lost or undelivered into a preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including the convenience fee, if paid online.
- If you return the product delivered to you personally, order Convenience Fee won’t be refunded. But if you self – ship your returns, we will reimburse self – shipment charges according to Jazzkart’s Returns Policy. For orders whose return behaviour violates our fair use policy, Convenience fee will be non – refundable irrespective of order value.
- What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally secure and send the items within the period given on the item page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends upon the following variables:
- The Supplier supplying the item
- Merchandise’s accessibility with the seller
- The destination for which you want the order sent to and place of the seller.
- Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery deadline of X-Y business days?
It’s likely that the seller or our courier partners possess a holiday between you placed the order along with the date of delivery, which relies on the timelines displayed on the item webpage. In this scenario, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and sellers don’t operate on Sundays and this is factored into the delivery dates.
- Is there any hidden costs on items sold by Sellers on Jazzkart?
There are NO hidden fees when you make a purchase on Jazzkart. List prices are final and comprehensive. The price that you see on the item page is exactly what you would pay.
Delivery fees aren’t hidden fees and are charged (if at all) additional based on the Seller’s shipping policy.
- Why does the projected delivery time vary for each seller?
You have probably seen varying estimated delivery times for sellers of this item you’re interested in. Delivery times are affected by product availability, geographical location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner’s time-to-deliver on your location.
- How do I check whether Jazzkart delivers for my PIN Code?
It is possible to figure out if Jazzkart provides to a PIN Code with the courier serviceability instrument on the item page. Please tap “Check Delivery choices” and then put in your place PIN code at the various field to acquire the essential information about standard purchase shipping time and access to Cash on Delivery to your product chosen. The PIN codes serviced by us are often updated, so if we don’t send to a PIN code now, please return back and check to find out whether that has changed.
- What’s Jazzkart’s Cancellation Policy?
Now you can cancel an order as it’s in packed/shipped standing, provided that the cancel option can be found on App/Website/M-site. This includes items bought available too. Any sum paid will be credited in the exact same payment manner with which the payment has been made.
- Does Jazzkart deliver internationally?
As of now, Jazzkart does not deliver things globally.
You’ll have the ability to make your purchases on our website from anywhere in the world with credit/debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries, but please make sure that the delivery address is currently in India.